The Crime skill has finally been released, as well as a few more general game improvements and bug fixes.
CrimeCrime can now be trained! Currently, two ways to train are:
- Pickpocketing various characters (Men, Guards, Knights, Dwarves, etc.)
- Picklocking various chests scattered around the game world
Mining and Smithing Level Rebalancing
- The required mining levels for Silver, Palladium, and Gold have been lowered to 45, 56, and 82, respectively
- The required smithing levels to smelt Palladium and Coronium Bars have been lowered to 50 and 75, respectively, making them more in-line with their equipment smithing requirements
Global ChatGlobal Chat has now been added, so you can speak to everyone on the server without needing to be near them. Simply type "/g " before your message, and everyone on the server will receive it. For example, "/g hello"
New Fishing AreaA new pond has been dug & stocked with fish in Middlefern, it should help new players more easily find a place to fish.
Pirate's ChestFor those who have found a Pirate's Key, you can try heading over to Pirate's Bay and see if it unlocks a chest that the Pirates are guarding. For those wanting to find a Pirate's Key to open the chest, rumour has it they sometimes wash up along the shoreline.
- Fixed a bug where clicking to remove a player from your friend list would sometimes remove the wrong player
- Fixed a bug where players could continue fishing one more fish, even after the fishing spot despawned
- Fixed a bug where the top of the right-click menu would be off-screen, preventing players from, say, grabbing items if many items were on the ground in one spot (ie, if a player died with a full inventory). Previously it would only show options to Inspect the items on the ground instead of Grab.
- Game movement has been improved a bit, so clicking to 'Walk to' an area that is not accessible should be more forgiving and instead search for nearby open tiles to walk to.